为您找到与货运常用语 外贸英语怎么说相关的共173个结果:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语接电话常用语,欢迎大家阅读!
1.I would like to talk to Mr.Liu.
我想请刘先生来听电话。
2.May I speak to your boss?
我想和你们的老板讲话好吗?
3.May I speak to Mr.Johnson,please?
我想请约翰逊先生听电话好吗?
4.Is there anyone who can speak English?
请问有没有会讲英语的?
5.Give me someone who can speak English.
找一位能讲英语的人来。
6.I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想请你们负责人讲话。
7.I would like to talk to your chief.
我想请你们主管讲话。
8.Let me talk to Mr.Wang.
我要请王先生讲话。
9.Can I speak to Mr.Li?
我能请李先生讲话吗?
10.When is he expected to be back?
他什么时候回来?
12.Can you tell me what time Mr.Chen will be back?
你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?
13.Who is this,please?
请问你是哪一位?
14.Who is calling,please?
请问你是谁?
15.May I have your name?
请问你姓名?
16.Whom are you calling?
你要找谁?
17.Will you please spell his name for me?
请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?
18.Please say it again.
请再说一遍。
19.Will you please repeat it ?
请你重说一遍好吗?
20.Would you speak a little louder?
请你说大声一点好吗?
21.Will you speak up,please?
请你大声一点好吗?
22.Will you speak more slowly?
请你说慢一点好吗?
23.Mr.Wang is not in now.
王先生现在不在此地。
24.He is not in now.
他现在不在这里。
25.He has not come in yet.
他还没有来。
26.He will be here in 30 minutes.
他在30分钟内会到这里来。
27.He has gone home.
他已经回家去了。
28.He has left already.
他已经离开了。
29.He is attending a conference now.
他现在正在开会。
30.He is in conference.
他正在开会。
31.May I take your message?
你需要留言吗?
32.May I have him call you back?
要我请他回你的电话吗?
33.I am sorry Mr.Chen is unavailable,would you like to speak to anyone else?
抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?
34.I will transfer this call to Mr.Chen.
我把这个电话转给陈先生。
35.Would you hold the line,please,I will find out his number for you.
请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码。
36.I am sorry to keep you waiting.
真抱歉,让你久等了。
37.His extension number is 285.
他的分机号码是285。
38.He is speaking on another phone.
他正在接听别的电话。
39.Would you please take a message?
请你代我留话好吗?
40.Would you like to leave any message?
你要留什么话吗?
41.I would like to place a station_to_station call.
我要打一个叫号电话。
42.I would like to place a person_to_person call.
我要打一个叫人电话。
43.I don't know how to do that.
我不知道怎么打。
44.Will you accept the charge.
你愿意付电话费用吗?
45.Where is the telephone office?
电话局在什么地方?
46.Is there a public phone near here?
这附近有公用电话吗?
47.Do you have a coin for the phone?
你有打电话的硬币吗?
48.How do I call this number?
这个号码怎样打?
49.Do you have a phone book(directory)?
你有电话簿吗?
50.I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.
我想打个长途电话到台北去。
51.I want to make an overseas call to the United States?
我想打个电话到美国去。
52.How much is a call to the United States?
打一个电话到美国去需要多少钱?
53.Will you please call me back?
请你回我一个电话好吗?
54.May I use your telephone?
我可以用你的电话吗?
55.Someone is using the phone.
有人在用电话。
56.Do you have an extension?
你有分机吗?
57.We don't have an extension.
我们没有分机。
58.There is a phone booth in the corner.
在转角处有个电话亭。
59.It is a pay phone.
那是一个付费电话。
60.Whom do you want to call?
你要打电话给谁?
61.I want to make a local call.
我要打个市内电话。
62.What is the number?
号码是多少?
63.I don't know the phone number.
我不知道电话号码。
64.Call information for the number.
打查号台查询电话号码。
65.The phone seems to be out of order.
电话好像出故障了。
66.I tried several times to call,but there is no answer.
我打了几次,但是没有人回答。
67.I'm going to dial the number.
我要拨这个号码。
68.The telephone is ringing.
电话铃响了。
69.No one is answering the phone.
没有人接电话。
70.My friend phoned me at 10 a.m.yesterday.
我的朋友昨天上午10点打电话给我。
71.The phone is busy.
电话占线。
72.Sorry to have kept you waiting.
抱歉使你久等了。
73.Who do you want to speak to?
你要跟谁讲话?
74.What number are you calling?
你打什么号码?
75.Operator,you gave me a wrong number.
总机,你给我接错号码了。
76.Where are you calling from?
你从哪里打来的?
77.I'm calling from a public phone.
我打的是公用电话。
78.Contact me by telephone.
电话跟我联络。
79.I will be in between six and eight.
我6点至8点都在。
80.I will be here all night.
我整晚都在这里。
81.All right,I will be waiting for you.
好的,我会等候你的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用语,希望对你有帮助哦!
Can we do a barter trade?
咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?
Is it still a direct barter trade?
这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?
If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.
如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。
Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?
我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?
A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.
我们三方可进行三角贸易。
Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.
补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。
We may agree to do processing trade with you.
我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。
If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.
如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。
We wonder whether you do counter trade.
我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。
Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.
我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。
There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.
和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。
Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.
我们的对外贸易不断发展。
Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.
皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。
Trade in general is improving.
贸易情况正在好转。
Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.
我们公司主要经营手工艺品。
They are well-known in trade circles.
他们在贸易界很有名望。
We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。
To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。
Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
接下来小编为大家整理了货运用语词汇翻译,希望对你有帮助哦!
大副收据 mate's receipt
装船单 shipping order
提货单 delivery order
装船通知 shipping advice
包裹收据 parcel receipt
货物 goods | | freight | | cargo
运输 transportation | | transit | | conveyance
运送 to transport | | to carry | | to convey
运输业 transportation business | | forwarding business | | carrying trade
运输代理人 a forwarding agent
承运人 a freight agent | | a carrier
船务代理人 a shipping agent
陆上运输 transportation by land
海上运输 transportation by sea
货物运输 goods traffic | | freight traffic | | carriage of freights | | carriage of goods
货轮 cargo boat | | freighter | | cargo steamer | | cargo carrier
火车 goods-train | | freight-train
卡车 goods-van | | goods wagon | | freight car | | truck
货运办公室 goods-office | | freight-department
运费率 freight | | freight rates | | goods rate
运费 carriage charges | | shipping expenses | | express charges
车费 cartage | | portage
运费预付 carriage prepaid | | carriage paid
运费到付 carriage forward | | freight collect
运费免除||免费 carriage free
协定运费 conference freight | | freight rate
运费清单 freight account
托运单 way-bill | | invoice
运送契约 contract for carriage
装运 shipment | | loading
装上货轮 to ship | | to load | | to take on a ship
装运费 shipping charges | | shipping commission
装运单||载货单 shipping invoice
装运单据 shipping documents
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语中英互译--装运及运输,希望对你有帮助哦!
We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.
据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement?
你们需要的运输条件是什么?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
双方就运输方式达成了协议。
Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines?
你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?
The goods are now in transit.
此批货物正在运输途中。
Do you do any chartering?
你们租船吗?
A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
一部分货物在运输途中受损。
Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
Please have the goods transported by air.
请空运此批货。
We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.
我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transportation".
如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我们认为联运货物十分必要。
It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.
安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.
货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。
when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.
货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。
We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.
我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了容易被人误解的外贸英语,希望对你有帮助哦!
例一:
If a particular cargo is partially damaged, the damage is called particular average.
如果某批货是部分受损我们称之为"单独海损"。
例二:
It's obvious that the products are below average quality.
很明显,这批产品的品质是中下水平。
注解:在第一个句子中,particular average 意思是"单独海损",是指在保险业中由于海上事故所导致的部分损失。第二个句子中average是指"平均的"。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
提单是一种有法律效力的单据。它是一种货物所有权的凭证,也是托运人与承运人之间所订的运输契约的证明。接下来小编为大家整理了提单的常用语,希望对你有帮助哦!
(1)托运人(SHIPPER),一般为信用证中的受益人。如果开证人为了贸易上的需要,要求做第三者提单(THIRDPARTY B/L),也可照办。
(2)收货人(CONSIGNEE),如要求记名提单,则可填上具体的收货公司或收货人名称;如属指示提单,则填为“指示”(ORDER)或“凭指示”(TO ORDER);如需在提单上列明指示人,则可根据不同要求,作成“凭托运人指示”(TO ORDER OF SHIPPER),“凭收货人指示”(TO ORDER OF CONSIGNEE)或“凭银行指示”(TO ORDER OF XX BANK)。
(3)被通知人(NOTIFY PARTY),这是船公司在货物到达目的港时发送到货通知的收件人,有时即为进口人。在信用证项下的提单,如信用证上对提单被通知人有权具体规定时,则必须严格按信用证要求填写。如果是
记名提单或收货人指示提单,且收货人又有详细地址的,则此栏可以不填。如果是空白指示提单或托运人指示提单则此栏必须填列被通知人名称及详细地址,否则船方就无法与收货人联系,收货人也不能及时报关提货,甚至会因超过海关规定申报时间被没收。
(4)提单号码(B/L NO),一般列在提单右上角,以便于工作联系和查核。发货人向收货人发送装船通知(SHIPMENT ADVICE)时,也要列明船名和提单号码。
(5)船名(NAME OF VESSEL),应填列货物所装的船名及航次。
(6)装货港(PORT OF LOADING),应填列实际装船港口的具体名称。
(7)卸货港(PORT OF DISCHARGE),填列货物实际卸下的港口名称。如属转船,第一程提单上的卸货港填转船港,收货人填二程船公司;第二程提单装货港填上述转船港,卸货港填最后目的港如由第一程船公司出联运提单(THROUGH B/L),则卸货港即可填最后目的港,提单上列明第一和第二程船名。如经某港转运,要显示“VIA X X”字样。在运用集装箱运输方式时,目前使用“联合运输提单”(COMBINED TRANSPORT B/L),提单上除列明装货港,卸货港外,还要列明“收货地”(PLACE OF RECEIPT),“交货地”(PLACE OF DELIVERY)以及“第一程运输工具”(PRE-CARRIAGE BY),“海运船名和航次”(OCEAN VESSEL,VOY NO)。填写卸货港,还要注意同名港口问题,如属选择港提单,就要在这栏中注明。
(8)货名(DISCRIPTION OF GOODS),在信用证项下货名必须与信用证上规定的一致。
(9)件数和包装种类(NUMBER AND KIND OF PACKAGES),要按箱子实际包装情况填列。
(10)唛头(SHIPPING MARKS),信用证有规定的,必须按规定填列,否则可按发票上的唛头填列。
(11)毛重,尺码(GROSS WEIGHT,MEASUREMENT),除信用证另有规定者外,一般以公斤为单位列出货物的毛重,以立方米列出货物体积。
(12)运费和费用(FREIGHT AND CHARGES),一般为预付(FREIGHT PREPAID)或到付(FREIGHT COLLECT)。如CIF或CFR出口,一般均填上运费预付字样,千万不可漏列,否则收货人会因运费问题提不到货,虽可查清情况,但拖延提货时间,也将造成损失。如系FOB出口,则运费可制作“运费到付”字样,除非收货人委托发货人垫付运费。
(13)提单的签发,日期和份数:提单必须由承运人或船长或他们的代理签发,并应明确表明签发人身份。一般表示方法有:CARRIER,CAPTAIN,或“AS AGENT FOR THE CARRIER:XXX”等。提单份数一般按信用证要求出具,如“FULL SET OF”一般理解成三份正本若干份副本。等其中一份正本完成提货任务后,其余各份失效。提单还是结汇的必需单据,特别是在跟单信用证结汇时,银行要求所提供的单证必须一致,因此提单上所签的日期必须与信用证或合同上所要求的最后装船期一致或先于装期。如果卖方估计货物无法在信用证装期前装上船,应尽早通知买方,要求修改信用证,而不应利用“倒签提单”,“预借提单”等欺诈行为取得货款.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子中英文对照,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. To familiarize ourselves with your products, we need some technical details. Please send us literatures, brochures, or leaflets dealing with your products.
为使我们熟悉贵公司的产品,我们需要一些技术方面的细节。请寄有关产品的说明书,小册子或者活页目录。
2. We are also enclosing a catalog showing a brand new addition to our line, Model E331.
附寄一本目录,上面有本公司系列产品中增添的最新型号E331。
3. We hope the enclosed brochure will be helpful to you.
我们希望附寄的小册子对您有所帮助。
4. We send you a brochure on the various kinds of bicycle now available for export.
现寄去一份有关我公司目前可供出口的各式自行车的小册子。
5.这是一个技术性的问题,我得找我们的技术部门。
We are expecting to receive your earliest reply to this enquiry.
6.我们在等待你早日答复这一询函。
We have an enquiry for silicon carbide and would like to ask you to send us your offer for 1000 metric tons for shipment during September.
7.我们得到一个碳化硅的询盘,请你报我1000公吨9月交货。
We have received an inquiry for Men’s Shirts and request you to send us your offer not later than the end of this month.
8.我们收到的一个男衬衫的询盘,要求你们在本月底以前给我们报盘。
We have recently received many inquiries from retailing shops in New York area about the captioned items and are sure that there would be very brisk demands, We shall appreciate your quoting us your most competitive prices on a CIF New York basis for the following.
9.我们近期收到许多来自纽约地区的零售商的关于标题货物的询函,我们肯定那儿的需求一定很旺。如能报我以下产品的CIF 纽约的最具竞争的价格,将十分感谢。
We have seen your advertisement in the Textile journal and should be glad if you would send us patterns and prices of quality cotton piece goods available from stock..
10.我们看到了你们在《纺织品杂志》上刊登的广告,如能给我们寄来可现货供应的优质布匹的花稿和剪样,将十分高兴
We highly appreciate your immediate reply to our Enquiry Note No.2436 regarding hard drivers.
11.非常感谢及时回复我方关于硬盘的第2436号询单。
Several of my customers have recently expressed interest in your waterproof garments and enquired about their quality. We should be glad if you could send us samples and quotations.
12.我们有几个客户表示对你们的防水服装感兴趣并询问了质量情况。如能寄来样品和报价,将十分感谢。
The attached bulletin will give you complete information on vacuum cleaners.
13.附上的简报有关于真空吸尘器的详细信息。
There is likely to be enquiry or order for men’s shirts, therefore ,please send us quotations and samples in advance.
14.很可能有男衬衫的询单甚至定单,所以请提前寄来报价和样品。
This is a technical question, which I will have to refer to our technical department.
15. Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you?
请寄我公司一份贵公司进口的商品清单。
16. Will you please send me a copy of your catalogue and pricelist of desktop computers and copies of any descriptive leaflets that I could pass to prospective customers.
请寄我一份台式计算机的目录本和价目单,或者任何说明小册子,以便本公司分给潜在的顾客。
17. Many thanks for your letter dated September 6, we have enclosed the current brochure from which you may have a better understanding of our new products.
感谢你方9月6日来函,先附上一册最新商品目录,从中你会对我们的新产品有更多的了解。
18. Thanks for your enquiry dated May 18, we are now sending you our latest pricelist for your reference.
感谢你方5月18日询价,随函寄去我方最新价目单以供参考。
19. Our quotation is subject to change without notice.
我方报价如有变更不另通知。
20. There is a big demand for Chinese microware ovens. We shall appreciate your quoting us competitive prices for models available now.
我国对中国微波炉的需求很大,请你们对目前能供应的型号向我方报有竞争性价格,非常感谢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
外贸函电是建立对外贸易关系和外贸往来的重要手段。外贸函电不同于普通信函,有其语言、内容、态度、格式方面的文体独特特点,也要学习跨文化交际常识。接下来小编为大家整理了常用外贸英语函电书信写作,希望对你有帮助哦!
1.请求建立商业关系
Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply.
Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。 如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。 烦请早日赐复。 此致
2.回复对方建立商业关系的请求
Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with your company. In compliance with your request, we are sending you, under separate cover, our latest catalogue and price list covering our export range. Payment should be made by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit. Should you wish to place an order, please telex or fax us. 本月16日收到有关商务关系的来函,不胜欣喜。谨遵要求另函奉上最新之出口商品目录和报价单。款项烦请以不可撤销保兑之信用状支付。如欲订货,请电传或传真为盼。 此致 敬礼
3.请求担任独家代理
We would like to inform you that we act on a sole agency basis fora number of manufacturers. We specialize in finished cotton goods for the Middle eastern market: Our activities cover all types of household linen. Until now , we have been working with your textiles department and our collaboration has proved to be mutually beneficial. Please refer to them for any information regarding our company. We are very interested in an exclusive arrangement with your factoryfor the promotion of your products in Bahrain. We look forward to your early reply. `本公司担任多家厂家的独家代理,专营精制棉织品,包括各灯家用亚麻制品,行销中东。 与贵公司向有业务联系,互利互作。贵公司纺织部亦十分了解有关业务合作之情况。 盼望能成为贵公司独家代理,促销在巴林市场的货品。 上述建议,烦请早日赐复,以便进一步联系合作。 此致 敬礼
4.拒绝对方担任独家代理
Thank you for your letter of 1 September suggesting that we grant you a sole agency for our household linens. I regret to say that, at this stage ,such an arrangement would berather premature. We would, however, be willing to engage in a trial collaboration with you company to see how the arrangement works. It would be necessary for you to test the market for our productsat you end. You would also have to build up a much larger turnover tojustify a sole agency. We enclose price lists covering all the products you are interested in and look forward to hearing from you soon. 9月1日有关建议担任家用亚麻制品独家代理的来信收悉。谨致衷心谢意。目前时机尚未成熟,不能应允该安排深感抱歉。 然而,本公司乐意与贵公司先试行合作,为今后合作打下基础。为证明担任独家代理的能力,贵公司宜上述货品作市场调查,研究是否可扩大现有之营业额。奉上该货品之报价单,敬希查照。专此候复。此致 敬礼
5.同意对方担任独家代理
Thank you for your letter of 12 April proposing a sole agency for our office machines. We have examined our long and ,I must say ,mutually beneficial collaboration. We would be very pleased to entrust you with the sole agency for Bahrain. From our records, we are pleased to note that you have two service engineers who took training courses at our Milan factory .the sole agency will naturally be contingent on you maintaining qualified aftersales staff. We have drawn up a draft agreement that is enclosed. Please examine the detailed terms and conditions and let us know whether they meet with your approval. On a personal note, I must say that I am delighted that we are probably going to strengthen our relationship. I have very pleasant memories of my last visit to Bahrain when you entertained me so delightfully .I look forward to reciprocating on your next visit to Milan . My very best wishes to you and your wife. 4月12日建议担任为公室器具之独家代理来信已经收悉。 过去双方合作皆互利互助,能获您的眷顾作我公司于巴林的独家代理,殊感荣幸。 据知您公司两服务技师曾到我公司米兰工厂受训。相信您公司在取得代理权后,仍会继续注重合格售后服务人员的训练。现随信附上协议草稿, 请查实各项条款 ,惠复是盼。 能加强业务,我亦感到欣喜,前次到访巴林,蒙盛情款待,不胜感激。祈盼您莅临米兰时,容我一尽地主之谊。 此致 敬礼
6.借引荐建立业务关系
At the beginning of this month , I attended the Harrogate toy fair. While there , I had an interesting conversation with Mr. Douglas Gage of Edutoys plc about selecting an agency for our teaching aids. Douglas described your dynamic sales force and innovative approach to marketing. He attributed his own company's success to your excellent distribution network which has served him for several years. We need an organization like yours to launch our products in the UK. Our teaching aids cover the whole field of primary education in all subjects .Our patented ‘Matrix’ math apparatus is particularly successful. You may have reservations about American teaching aids suiting your market. This is not a problem since we have a complete range of British English versions. I enclose an illustrated catalogue of our British English editions for your information. Please let me have your reactions to the material. I shall be in London during the first two weeks of October .Perhaps we could arrange a meeting to discuss our proposal. 本用初参观哈洛加特玩具交易会时有幸与教育玩具股份有限公司的道格拉斯·盖齐先生一谈,提及本公司正物色代理人推广教学器材一事。 盖齐先生赞扬贵公司积极推广产品,不断推出新的推销方法,并把其公司的成就归于贵公司完善的经销网络。贵公司的经验,正能替本公司在英国经销产品。 本公司生产初级教育各学科的教育器村、专利产品梅特里克教学器材更傲视同侪。 除美国教学器材外,亦备有全套英式英语版教材,适合当地市场,贵公司无需忧虑切合市场需求。 现附上配有插图的英式英语版教材目录,盼抽空细阅,并赐知宝贵意见。本人拟于10月头两星期前往伦敦,未知能否安排会面,就以上建议作一详谈? 此致 敬礼
7.邀请参观贸易展览会
Many thanks for your letter and enclosures of 12 September. We were very interested to hear that you are looking for an UK distributor for your teaching aids. We would like to invite you to visit our booth,no.6,at next month's London Toy Fair, at Earl's court , which starts on 2 October. If you would like to set up an appointment during non exhibit hall hours please call me. I can then arrange for our sensor staff to be present at the meeting. We look forward to hearing from you. 多谢9月12日的来信和附件。获悉贵公司有意物色英国销售商推广教学辅助设备, 甚感兴趣。 本公司将于10月2日于厄尔大楼举行的耸敦玩具商品交易会上展示产品,诚邀贵公司派员参观设于46号之摊位。如能安排于非展出时间面谈,烦请电复。定必委派高层人员赴会。 本公司深知贵公司产品精美质优,希望能发展互惠之业务。 特此奉告,并候复音。
8.与过去有贸易往来的公司联系
We understand from our trade contacts that your company has reestablished itself in Beirut and is once again trading successfully in your region. We would like to extend our congratulations and offer our very best wishes for your continued success. Before the war in Lebanon , our companies were involved in a large volume of trade in our textiles. We see from our records that you were among our best tem customers. We very much hope that we can resume our mutually beneficial relationship now that peace has returned to Lebanon. Since we last traded, our lines have changed beyond recognition. While they reflect current European taste in fabrics, some of our designs are specifically targeted at the Middle Eastern market. As an initial step , I enclose our illustrated catalogue for your perusal. Should you wish to receive samples for closer inspection, we will be very happy to forward them. We look forward to hearing from you. 从同行中获悉贵公司贝鲁特复业,生意发展迅速。得闻喜讯,不胜欢欣。谨祝业务蒸蒸日上。 黎巴嫩战事发生前双方曾有多宗纺织品交易;贵公司更是本公司十大客户之一。现今战事平息,亟盼能重展双方互惠的业务联系。 自上次合作至令,产品款式变化极大。除了有迎合欧洲人口味的款式这外,亦有专门为中东市场而设计的产品。现奉上配有插图的商品目录供 初步参考。职需查看样本,还望赐知。
9.确认约会
I would like to confirm our appointment to discuss the possibility of merging our distribution networks. I am excited of the prospect ofexpanding our trade. As agreed, We will meet of our office in bond street at 9.30a.m.on Monday 20 March. I have scheduled the whole day for the meeting. If for any reason you are unable to attend , please phone me so that we can make alternative arrangements. Please let me know if you would like our office to arrange hotel accommodation. I look forward with great pleasure to our meeting. 承蒙拔冗讲讨论合并双方销售网,以扩大贸易发展范围,深感兴奋。现特修函确定会议日程。 谨于3月20日星期一在邦德街办公室候教,请贵公司代表于当日早上9时莅临指导。若因故未能抽空出席,烦请致电告知,以便另行安排会晤。 未知是否需代为安排旅馆膳宿?请尽早赐知,以便早作准备,款待贵客。 谨此预祝会谈成功。
10.感谢客户订货
Gillette-burns Co. 322 Gleenwood street Gleveland 5,Ohio Glentlemen: Thank you for your order no,464 of 20 september. The models you selected from our showroom went out today under my personal supervision.The package is being airfreghted to you on swissair.The relevant documentation is enclosce.I enjoyed meeting yiu and hope that this order represents the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship between oiur companies. The next time you visit us ,please let me know in advance so that I can arrange a luch for you with our derectors. Sincerely yours 谢谢9月20日第464号定单。今天我已新自监督发送您自展览室挑选的产品。该产品随附有关文件经瑞士航空公司运送。 很荣幸与你会面,衷心希望是次定单能加强双方的关系。下次到访前,烦请赐知,俾能安排与本公司董事共进午餐。
11.向长期客户推销新产品
I enclose an illustrated supplement toour catalogue. It covers the latest designs which are now available from stock. We are most gratified that you have, for several yeas. Include a selection of our products in your mail-order catalogues. The resulting sales have been very steady. We believe that you will find our new designs most attractive. Theyshould get a very good reception in your market. Once you have had time to study the upplement , please let us know if you would like to take the matter further. We would be very happy to send samples to you for closer inspection. For your information, we are planning a range of classical English dinner services which ,should do well in the North American market. We will keep you informed on our progress and look forward to hearingfrom you.随函寄奉配有插图的商品目录附页,介绍最新设计的产品。贵公司的邮购目录多年来收录本公司产品,产品销售成绩理想,特此致以深切谢意。最新设计的产品巧夺天工,定能吸引顾客选购。烦请参阅上述附页,需查看样本,请赐复,本公司乐意交劳。本公司现正设计一系列款式古典的英国餐具,适合北美市场需求。如感兴趣,亦请赐知。愿进一步加强联系,并候复音。
12.为商贸指南兜揽广告
Thank you for your business. You arecurrently represented in our directory. This is the only directory of its kind which reaches all companies in the building and construction industry in the UK. Advertising in our directory was a wise move on your part. We are currently compiling a new edition of the directory which willbe published in April 1995.The new edition will be expanded to include major manufacturers of plumbing equipment in the European Community. For proper coverage in the directory, you ought to appear in more than one category. If you do opt for a multiple listing, you will be ableto buy space in additional categories at half price. You can be assured that the new edition will be on the desks of allthe major decision makers in the building and hardware trades. Please complete the enclosed form and return it with the appropriate fee. Thanks again for your business.衷心感谢惠顾。贵公司商号已刊登在本公司的商贸指南中。该指南乃唯一覆盖英国全部建筑公司的刊物,在此刊登广告确是明智之举。现下筹备1998年4月版的贸易批南,新版会罗列欧洲贡同体的主要铅管业制造商。为达到出色的宣传效果,贵公司宜考虑在不同类别刊登广告。如蒙惠顾,除首个广告外,其余类别的广告将可获半价优惠。该指南将分送给所有建筑公司和五金器具公司主管。烦表填妥随附表格,连同广告费用一并寄回。专此盼候佳音。
13.请求客户作推荐人
Thank you for your letter of 2 November. We are delighted to hear that you are to pleased with the refurbishment of your hotel. As your know .in our line of work, we depend on good ,reports about our projects to win further business. Our clients always shop around and look for references before committing themselves. With your permission, we would like to use your hotel as a reference when we discuss similar refurbishments in the hotel industry . Would you agree to our suggesting that future clients should call you? It would also be most helpful if we could occasionally bring a client to look at your hotel . We would , of course , stay overnight at least.I'll call you next week to hear your reaction. Thanks again for you kind words.从11月2日的来函得悉阁下对贵饭店的整修感到满意,此消息对本公司实是一鼓励。设计行业重视声誉,客人在选择设计公司时必然会有所比较。如蒙允许,本公司欲请贵饭店作推荐人,证明有关整修的质素。未知可否让其他客户来电垂询?此外,如获允准间或联同客户前来参观贵饭店整修,定必有莫大帮助。当然,本公司会预订房间,至少留宿一晚。
14.通知客户价格调整
We enclose our new catalogue and price list. The revised prices will apply from 1 April 1997. You will see that there have been number of changes in our product range. A number of improved models have been introduced. Out range of washing machines has been completely revamped. Many popular lines, however, have been retained unchanged. You will be aware that inflation is affecting industry as a whole .Ws have been affected like everyone else and some price increases havebeen unavoidable. We have not, however, increased our prices across the board, In many cases, there is a small price increase, but in others, none at all. We can assure you that the quality of our consumer durables has been maintained at a high standard and that our service will continueto be first class. We look forward to receiving your orders. 谨谢上新的商品目录和价格表。修订价格定于1997年4月1日起生效。产品系列有一大革新,增加了不少改良的型号,扒出一系列新款的洗衣机,但许多款的开动号仍保持不变。通货膨胀影响整个工业连带令货品价格上涨。虽然如此,本公司并未全面提升价格,调整幅度亦不大。 本公司坚守一贯信念,务求出产优质之耐用消费品,迎合顾客的需要。 谢谢贵公司多年惠顾,盼继续合作。
15.说明价格调整原因
I enclose our new price list , which will come into effect ,from the end of this month. You will see that we have increased our prices on most models. We have ,however , refrained from doing so on some models of which we hold large stocks. We feel we should explain why we have increased our prices. We are paying 10% more for our raw materials than we were paying last year. Some of our subcontractors have raised their by as much as 15%. As you know , we take great pride in our machines and are jealous of the reputation for quality and dependability which we have achieved over the last 40 years. We will not compromise that reputation because of rising costs. We hope, therefore decided to raise the price of some of our machines. We hope you will understand our position and look forward to your orders. 现谨附上本公司新价格表,新价格将于本月底生效。除了存货充裕的商品外,其余大部分货品均已调升价格。是次调整原因是原材料价格升幅上涨10%□,一些承包商的价格调升到15%。 过去40年,本公司生产的机器品质优良、性能可靠。今为确保产品质量,唯有稍为调整价格。上述情况,还望考虑。愿能与贵公司保持紧密合作。
16.回复感谢信
We greatly appreciate your letter describing the assistance you received in solving your air-conditioning problems. We are now in our fifty year of operation, and we receive many letters like your indicating a high level of customer satisfaction with our installation. We are pleased that our technical staff assisted you so capably. We would like you to know that it you need to contact us at any time in the future. Our engineers will be equally responsive to your request for assistance. If we can be of service to you again, please let us know. Thank you again for your very kind letter. 承蒙来信赞扬本公司提供的空调维修工程服务,欣喜不已。五年前开业至今,屡获客户来函嘉奖,本公司荣幸之至。欣悉贵公司识技术人员的服务,他日苛有任何需要,亦请与本公司联络,本公司定当提供优秀技师,竭诚效劳。在此谨再衷心感谢贵公司的赞赏,并请继续保持联络。
18.改善服务
Thank you for your letter of 26 January. I apologize for the delivery problems you had with us last month. I have had a meeting with our production and shipping managers to work out a better system for handling your account .We know we made a mistake on your last order . Although we replaced it for you. we want to make sure it does not happen again. We have devised the enclosed checklist to use for each of your future order. It includes your firm's particular specifications, packing requirements and marking instructions. I believe can service your company better and help you operations run more smoothly with this safeguard. Please contact us if there are any additional points you would like us to include. 感谢1月26日来信。对上月贵公司更换所需货品,唯恐类似事件再发生,本公司生产、运输和出口部经理已商议制订更有效方法处理贵公司事务,并为此特别设计清单。 随信奉上该清单,供贵公司今后订货之用。当中包括特殊规格、包装要求和樗说明等栏目,相信此举有助本公司提供更佳服务,促进双方合作。如欲增设任何栏目于该清单上,恳求惠示。
19.拒绝客户的要求
Thank you for your enquity of 25 August.We are always pleased to hear from a valued customer.I regret to say that we cannot agree to your request for technical information regarding our software security sysytems.The fact is,that most of our competitors also keep such information private and confidential.I sincerely hope that this does not inconvenience you in any way.If there is any other way in which we can help. do not hesitte to contact us again. 8月25日信收悉,谨此致谢。 来信要求本公司提供有关软件保密系统的技术资料,但鉴于同行向来视该等资料为机密文件,本公司亦不便透露,尚祈见谅。我真诚地希望这样不会对贵公司造成不便。如需本公司协助其他事宜,欢迎随时赐顾垂询。 祝业务蒸蒸日上!
20.应付难办的客户
We have been doing business together for a long time and we value our relationship of late, we have not been able to provide the kind of service we both want. The problem is that your purchasing department is changing orders after they have been placed. This has led to confusion and frustration for both of our companies. In several instances. you have returned goods that were originally ordered. To solve the problem , I propose that on receipt of an order, our sales staff contact you to verify it. If you decide on any changes, we will amend the order and fax you a copy so that you can check it. I trust this system will cut down on delays and errors, and allow our operations to run smoothly. 承蒙多年惠顾,本公司感激万分。然近来合作出现问题,令服务水准未能符合对方要求,本公司为此提忧不已。 贵公司采部发出定单后,再三更改内容;更有甚者,屡次退回订购之货品,导致了双方公司工作中的混乱和困惑。为避免问题日趋严重,特此在接到定单后,由本公司销售人员与贵公司复核。若需作出改支,本公司把定单修改后电传副本,供贵公司查核。 盼望上述办法经受减少延误,促进双方业务发展。
21.祝贺新公司成立
It has just come to our attention that you have lately opened your new European headquarters in Brussels. Congratulations on your bold venture. As you know , our companies have had a long business association in the UK. We look forward to collaborating with you in your European venture. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you. We will be delighted to help. We wish you the very best of luck and a prosperous future.
22.非正式的预约要求
Could we meet some time this month to discuss the hypermarket proposal? We want to make decision by the beginning of next month. We would very much like to hear your thoughts before we make any definite plans. Could you choose a venue for the meeting? I can fly to London any time, Perhaps you would prefer Lyon or Paris? I leave it to you to choose. I look forward to seeing you again. 您好!未知能否于本月会面,商谈有关特大自助市场的建议呢?我们准备于下月初作出最后决定。在未订下明确计划之前,希望能咨询的意见。敢问能否选定会面地点?在伦敦、巴黎或里昂商谈都可以,悉随尊便。 期待与您见面。
23.物色代理商
Our company manufactures a range of printing presses that are used successfully by companies in over 20 countries. A product specification brochure is enclosed. We are considering expanding our products to new markets and we would appreciate you assistance. In particular , we would like to identify the best agents who are currently serving the printing industryin your region. We are looking for organizations which conduct their business in a truly professional manner. They must be fully conversant with thetechnical side of the printing industry and have a comprehensive understanding of all the features of the lines t6hey represent. We would be very grateful if you could take a few moments to send us the names of three or four organizations that match our requirements.We shall then contact them to explore the possibility of establishing a mutually acceptable business relationship. Thank you very much for your time and consideration in this matter. 本公司生产的一系列印刷机,获二十多个国家的公司采用。随函附上产品规格说明书,谨供参考。 现为该产品开拓新市场,希望得知贵地区从事印刷工业的代理商资料。如蒙贵公司协助,将不胜感激。如能拨冗寄来数个符合上述要求代理商商号,则感激不尽。本公司将与其联系,研究能否建立互惠互利折业务关系。 右蒙惠告,不胜感荷!
24.欢迎新代理商
I would like to welcome you to our organization. We are very pleased to have you on our ream. I know that you will be equally proud of our products. Our European sales Representative, Antoine Gerin , will be in touch with you at regular intervals. Please feel to call him any time you have a problem, If I can regular intervals. Please feel free to call him any time you have a problem. If I can ever be of service, please call me. I am planning a trip to France next month, and I am looking forward to meeting you. In the meantime, the best of luck with our product line. 欢迎加入本公司成为我们的一分子。相信您也会以本公司的产品为荣。欧洲销售代理安东尼·格林会定期与联络,遇有问题可与他商讨。若有其他需要,欢迎向我提出。 下月我将赴法国一游,期望能与您会面。谨祝产品销量节节上升。
25.要求约见
Would you be interested in stocking a radical new departure in laptop computers? I would very much like to brief you on this great innovation. Could we make an appointment? The machine is the same size as most laptops but comes with some totally new features. The retail price will undercut its nearest competitor by at least 20%.I shall be in the UK from 1 September to 20 October. If you would like to know more, just fax or telex me. 贵公司有没有考虑配置最新型号的手提电脑?本公司诚意推介该崭新产品,盼能预约时间作一介绍。 该电脑体积和同类电脑相仿,但配备多项先进功能。其零 售 价较同类产品便宜20%以上。本人将于9月1日至10月20日逗留英国。如蒙拨冗了解该产品资料,烦 请函复。
26.拒绝约见
Thank you for your letter of 7 July regarding your new laptop computer. I regret to say that we cannot agree to your request for an appointment. We currently have the sole agency for another computer company, Under the terms of the contract , We are barred from stocking any other company's products. The sole agency comes under review in six months' time . Contact us then and we may be able to consider your new product. 7月7日有关新型号手提电脑函收悉。 本公司暂未能安排会面,深感歉意。现时正为另一家电脑公司提任独家代理,根据合约条款,不得销售别家电脑公司的产品。该代理权将于六个月后期满。届时烦请再作联系,共商贵产品代理事宜。
27.同意约见
Thank you for your letter of 15 September. I note that you will bein the UK during the whole of November. We are quite interested by the fashion knitwear illustrated in yourcatalogue. As a fashion Chain. We might consider having some of our own designs manufactured in China. Please let me know when you would like to call on us. The week beginning 6 November would suit me best. I look forward to meeting you and discussing this matter. 感谢9月15日的来信。欣闻阁下将于11月逗留伦敦一个月,望到时能拨冗相会。本公司对贵公司商品目录中的针织时装深感兴趣。现正研究设计款式,在中国制造后寄本公司时装连锁店发售。 如能于11月6日或其后数天抽空来访,当感激不尽。 期待与您会面,商讨有关事宜。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
外贸函电包括建立客户业务关系、询价、报盘、还盘、订货、接受、签约、包装、装运、支付、结算、保险、商检、索赔、代理及仲裁等到几项特殊贸易形式和经济技术合作。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语函电范例,希望对你有帮助哦!
Foreign Economic Relations & Trade Committee of What City
Address: 地址略-------
Tel: 电话号码略Fax: 传真号码略________
To: Ms Jaana Pekkala, Consultant for China Swiss Organization for Facilitating Investments Fax: +41-1-249 31 33
Total pages of this fax: 2
_________________________
Dear Ms Jaana Pekkala,
We understand from The Swiss Business Guide for China that your organization is helping Swiss firms in seeking opportunities of investing in China and business cooperating with Chinese partners. To establish business relations with your organization and attract Swiss companies' investment here in What, We write to introduce our city, the city of What, as one of the open cities in Liaoning Province, China and also ourselves, Foreign Economic Relations & Trade Committee of What, as a What government initiative to facilitate business relationship with foreign companies.
Our committee provides advice and assistance to What firms seeking to export their services, goods to foreign areas and import goods and services abroad. We also assist Whatfirms in establishment of joint ventures and carry the procedures for examination and approval of joint ventures and foreign sole investment firms. Our Committee can provide What companies with information on the world market and specific commercial opportunities as well as organize trade missions, seminars and business briefings.
Our committee facilitates and encourages investment from other countries into targeted sectors of What economy and maintains active promotion of What through its network of contacts in domestic and abroad areas.
Nowadays, we are seeking foreign investment in the field of capital construction, such as improving of tap water system and highway construction. Also, we are setting up a tannery zone in Tong'erpu, the largest leather clothes producing and wholesaling base in North China. We invite Swiss companies with most favorable polices to set up their firms in any form on tanning, leather processing and sewage treatment.
Any information on investment projects into What and on business cooperation with firms in What is highly appreciated and will be pass on to anyone who have approached us with interest in similar project. You are also invited to our city for investigation and business tour.
Should you have any questions, please fell free to contact us.
Thank you for your attention and looking forward to your prompt reply.
Sincerely yours,
Qiming Di
Commercial Assistant
For Foreign Economic Relations & Trade Committee of What City
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
出口商在完成货物出口报关手续后,应办理货物的装运,发运出口货物,履行其交货义务。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--装运篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible? 我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment. 如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。
The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment. 第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you manage to hasten the delivery? 你们能否加快装运?
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly? 你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
A timely delivery means a lot to us. 及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。
I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery. 非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods. 还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier. 如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment? 你们能不能设法提前交货?
They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks. 他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。
Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it. 交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being. 很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
Can you effect shipment of the order in March? 您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
Is it possible to effect shipment during October? 能不能在10月份交货?
I want the goods to be delivered in June. 我希望你们能在6月份交货。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers. 从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest. 我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April. 请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right? 您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
I'm terribly worried about late shipment. 我非常担心货物迟交。
The shipment has arrived in good condition. 运到之货情况良好
I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment. 我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments. 对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated? 上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
We regret we can't ship as you desired. 很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu. 我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs. 货物多装了200磅。
Can we short-ship 5 tons? 我们可以少装5吨吗?
Please hold shipment pending our instructions. 请在我们通知之前暂停装货。
The goods are all ready for shipment. 货物已经准备好待装运。
I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London. 关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。
The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng". 货已装上“东风”号轮船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk. 我们装运的油多数是散装的。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A. 我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot. 出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。
It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port. 在塘沽装货比较合适。
A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing
Hotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。
We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。
How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?
You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?
Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports. 我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。
We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。
It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon? 咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith. 他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
What's your unloading port please? 你们的卸货港定在哪里?
It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg. 把货卸在汉堡不太合适。
We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London. 我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。
As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port. 我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。
There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port. 因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。
We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka. 我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。
on't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney? 您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?
Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong? 您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。
We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap. 我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。
Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country. 有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。
So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong. 据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。
In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges. 货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price. 所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。
Partial shipment is allowed. 允许分批装运。
I heard that partial shipment wasn't permitted. 我听说不允许分批装运。
Transhipment is (not) allowed. (不)准许转船。
We must have the goods here in September for reshipment. 货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
保险是指投保人根据合同约定,向保险人支付保险费,保险人对于合同约定的可能发生的事故因其发生所造成的财产损失承担赔偿保险金责任。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--保险篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
Please tell me whether I need to purchase a foreign student policy. 告诉我是否我需要购买外国学生保险。
I'd like to know whether basic health insurance coverage should include benefits for outpatient, hospital, surgery and
medical expenses. 我想知道基本健康保险所列的项目是否应包括医院门诊,住院,手术及药品等费用的赔偿。
Will you please tell me where I can purchase health insurance? 请告诉我在何处能买到健康保险?
Health insurance is merely a mean by which people pool money to guard against the sudden economic consequences of sickness or
injury. 健康保险就是筹集一些钱以预防疾病或受伤而突然发生的经济困难。
"Major medical" insurance policies are designed to help offset heavy medical expenses that can result from a prolonged
illness or serious injury. “巨额医药费保险”旨在协助减轻久病及重伤所造成的重大医药开支。
If the benefits provided under a certain policy have a dollar limitation for each service, you should determine whether these
limitations are realistic. 如果某一家保险公司的健康保险对每种服务定有赔偿限额,你应断定这些限额是否合乎实际。
I'm looking for insurance from your company. 我是到贵公司来投保的。
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China. 张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured. 装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
When should I go and have the tea insured? 我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
All right. Let's leave insurance now. 好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance. 我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance. 我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance. 这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover. 只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us. 损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause. 保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form. 请填写一下投保单。
What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover? 中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
What risks should be covered? 您看应该保哪些险?
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment? 贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision. 你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。
These kinds of risks suit your consignment. 这些险别适合你要投保的货物。
May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms? 请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?
It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are
buying. 阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
what is the insurance premium? 保险费是多少?
The premium is to be calculated in this way. 保险费是这样计算的。
The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars. 保险费总共是800美圆。
The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances. 保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。
The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance. 我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。
According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered. 根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。
The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind. 这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。
Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks. 保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。
Can you give me an insurance rate? 您能给我一份保险率表吗?
Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain? 您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?
You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited
to your needs. 你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。
F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular Average". FPA代表平安险。
W.P.A. stands for "With Particular Average". WPA代表水渍险。
I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average. 我将为货物投保平安险。
I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods. 我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。
I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A.. 我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。
Free from Particular Average is good enough. 只保平安险就可以了。
The goods are to be insured F.P.A. 这批货需投保平安险。
What you've covered is Leakage. 你所投保的是渗漏险。
Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage? 您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?
W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND. 针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。
Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage? 您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?
Not every breakage is a particular average. 并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。
The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage. 投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。
Well, obviously you won't want All Risks cover. 显然,你不想保综合险。
An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn't it? 一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗?
We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks. 我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。
Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks. 请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。
We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks. 我们已经将这些货物按发票金额加百分之十投保综合险。
An F.P.A. policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils. 平安险只有在发生较小危险时才给保全部损失险。
The F.P.A. doesn't cover partial loss of the nature of particular average. 平安险不包括单独海损性质的部分损失。
A W.P.A. or W.A. policy covers you against partial loss in all cases. 水渍险在任何情况下都给保部分损失险。
You'll cover SRCC risks, won't you? 你们要保罢工、暴动、民变险,是吗?
As our usual practice, insurance covers basic risks only, at 110 percent of the invoice value. If coverage against other
risks is required, such as breakage, leakage, TPND, hook and contamination damages, the extra premium involved would be for
the buyer's account. 按照我们的惯例,只保基本险,按发票金额110%投保。如果要加保其它险别,例如破碎险、渗漏险、盗窃遗失险、钩损和污染险等,额外保险费由买方负担。
We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinks of risks for sea transport. 我公司可以承保海洋运输的所有险别。
Generally speaking, aviation insurance is much cheaper than marine insurance. 空运保险一般要比海运保险便宜。
Then "all marine risks" means less than "all risks". 那么,“一切海洋运输货物险”意味着比“一切险”范围小一些。
In the insurance business, the term "average" simply means "loss" in most cases. 在保险业中“average”一词一般是“海损”的意思。
Are there any other clauses in marine policies? 海运险还包括其它条款吗?
Breakage is a particular average, isn't it? 破碎险属于一种单独海损,对吗?
the risk of breakage is covered by marine insurance, isn't it? 破碎险是包括在海洋运输货物险之内的,对吗?
The English understood by "marine risks" only risks incident to transport by sea. 英国人对“海洋运输货物险”只理解为海洋中的意外风险。
Generally, the term "all marine risks" is liable to be misinterpreted and its use should be avoided in L/C. 一般地,“一切海洋运输货物险”容易被误解,应该避免在信用证中使用。
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
货运由运输业者提供的普通货物运输,区别于通常为低价、发货迟误、收取装转运费或大宗货物最低运价的快运货物。小编为大家整理了货运常用语。希望对你有帮助哦!
装运单||载货单 shipping invoice
装运单据 shipping documents
大副收据 mate's receipt
装船单 shipping order
提货单 delivery order
装船通知 shipping advice
包裹收据 parcel receipt
准装货单 shipping permit
租船契约 charter party
货物 goods | | freight | | cargo
运输 transportation | | transit | | conveyance
运送 to transport | | to carry | | to convey
运输业 transportation business | | forwarding business | | carrying trade
运输代理人 a forwarding agent
承运人 a freight agent | | a carrier
船务代理人 a shipping agent
陆上运输 transportation by land
海上运输 transportation by sea
货物运输 goods traffic | | freight traffic | | carriage of freights | | carriage of goods
货轮 cargo boat | | freighter | | cargo steamer | | cargo carrier
火车 goods-train | | freight-train
卡车 goods-van | | goods wagon | | freight car | | truck
货运办公室 goods-office | | freight-department
运费率 freight | | freight rates | | goods rate
运费 carriage charges | | shipping expenses | | express charges
车费 cartage | | portage
运费预付 carriage prepaid | | carriage paid
运费到付 carriage forward | | freight collect
运费免除||免费 carriage free
协定运费 conference freight | | freight rate
运费清单 freight account
托运单 way-bill | | invoice
运送契约 contract for carriage
装运 shipment | | loading
装上货轮 to ship | | to load | | to take on a ship
装运费 shipping charges | | shipping commission
租船人 charterer
程租船||航次租赁 voyage charter
期租船 time charter
允许装卸时间 lay days | | laying days
工作日 working days
连续天数 running days | | consecutive days
滞期费 demurrage
滞期日数 demurrage days
速遣费 despatch money
空舱费 dead freight
退关 short shipment | | goods short shipped | | goods shut out | | shut-outs
赔偿保证书(信托收据) letter of indemnity | | trust receipt
装载 loading
卸货 unloading | | discharging | | landing
装运重量 shipping weight | | in-take-weight
卸货重量 landing weight
压舱 ballasting
压舱货 in ballast
舱单 manifest
船泊登记证书 ship's certificate of registry
航海日记 ship's log
船员名册 muster-roll
(船员,乘客)健康证明 bill of health
光票 clean bill
不清洁提单 foul bill
有疑问提单 suspected bill
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在中国,纺织也是一大出口行业,因此从事纺织外贸的人员也需要懂得相对的英语口语。接下来读文网小编为大家整理了纺织外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
Pls. close the pocket with several movable stitches (must be not closed all, pls. leave 1cm at each side unstitching). 请用在口袋上缝一段可拆除的假线(一定不能全部缝合,两边要各留1cm不缝合)
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You‘ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I‘m sure the prices we submitted are competitive. 不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, we‘ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you‘ll choose?能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来读文网小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用语大全,希望对你有帮助哦!
The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.
包装的关键是防潮。
The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.
机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。
We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark.
我们同意关于包装和运输唛头的条款。
We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days.
由于轮船两天后就起航,我们来不及更换包装。
What do you think of the packing for fireworks?
您认为礼花怎样包装?
The packings are in good (bad) order.
包装完好无损(破损)。
The packages are intact. The packing is beautiful.
包装完好无损,很美观。
Please pack the goods very carefully.
请细心包装此货。
These marten overcoats are tastefully packed.
这批貂皮大衣的包装十分精美。
I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done.
您一定发现我们产品的包装美观讲究。
Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese.
我们的包装可以与日本同行相比美。
The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs.
独特的包装将有助于我们推销这些药品。
The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。
We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.
我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。
These goods didn't sell well merely because of the poor packing.
这些产品由于包装不好影响了销售。
We agree to use cartons for outer packing.
我们同意用纸箱做外包装。
Could you use cardboard boxes?
你们用硬纸板箱包装吗?
It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.
使用木箱包装成本会高些。
The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.
布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
外贸函电包括建立客户业务关系、询价、报盘、还盘、订货、接受、签约、包装、装运、支付、结算、保险、商检、索赔、代理及仲裁等到几项特殊贸易形式和经济技术合作。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语函电的单词,希望对你有帮助哦!
1 regular customer 老顾客
2 be in a position to do 能够
3 for your consideration/reference 供你方考虑/参考
4 promotional novelties 促销小礼品
5 profit margin 利润赚头/幅度
6 by separate post/mail/cover: separately 另邮/函
7 bathroom fittings 浴室设备
8 building contractor 建筑承包商,营造商
9 net price 净价
10 cash with order: CWO 订货付款,随订单付现
11 sample cutting 剪样
12 ceiling price 限价
13 consumer goods 消费品
14 counter-offer 还盘
15 counter-bid 还价
16 current/prevailing price现价
17 durable goods: durables耐用品
18 fancy goods 花俏商品
19 gross price 毛价,总价
20 commercial counselor's office 商务参赞处
21 means of packing 包装方法
22 parent company 母公司
23 sales literature 促销资料
24 trading association 贸易关系
25 trade journal 行业刊物
26 firm offer 实盘
27 non-firm offer: offer without engagement 虚盘
28 trade discount 同业/批发折扣
29 bill of exchange (bill / draft; B/E) 汇票
30 documents against payment: D/P 付款交单
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来外贸英语常用英语口语,欢迎大家参考学习。
trade by commodities 商品贸易
visible trade 有形贸易
invisible trade 无形贸易
barter trade 易货贸易
bilateral trade 双边贸易
triangle trade 三角贸易
multilateral trade 多边贸易
counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易
counter purchase 互购贸易
buy-back 回购贸易
compensation trade 补偿贸易
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来接见客户外贸英语口语,欢迎大家学习。
21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃过早餐了吗?
31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。
32Good. Let"s go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。
33.How is your room?
你的房间怎样?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why don"t we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
如何用英语推销自己产品,是学习外贸英语的重要内容。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关销售的外贸英语表达,供大家参考学习。
1、We think you will be interested in the new formula soap powder we have just introduced to the market. Half dozen samples of both have been shipped to you by UPS.
我相信您会对我们刚推出市场的新配方洗衣粉感兴趣.半打样品已经通过UPS快递给您.
2、The product are the result of years of research, and are likely to revolutionize all the chemical methods in use at present. A trial will convince you of their merits. And we send them to you for your test and criticism.
此产品是我们多年来的研究成果,它将对传统的化学方法产生重大改革.
3、Enclosed is a copy of our latest catalog with price list. We hope that you’ll take this opportunity to try it.
我们把样品寄给您测试,相信您会惊叹它的优点.
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间: